Kyiv CPM has a strong and ambitious team of professionals. Talented people are our most important and stable competitive advantage.
We commit significant resources for the social protection of our employees. The collective agreement of the Mill establishes a number of additional benefits and guarantees for employees. These incentives include payments for anniversaries, marriage, childbirth, and retirement.
The company offers a health insurance program, a clinic for emergency medical assistance and qualified specialized medical care, and a private ambulance.
Mill workers who are living in Obukhiv city and nearby areas are provided transport services to and from work by bus and van.
The mill administration assumes the responsibility for providing healthy eating options for workers, and so on the mill grounds, there is a modern dining facility. There you can find a wide range of dishes, high standards of service, and reasonable prices.
Kyiv Cardboard and Paper Mill is a city landmark and socially oriented company and has therefore always taken responsibility for solving the social issues of factory workers, as well as for other residents of Obukhiv and Obukhiv district. The trade union organization makes a significant contribution to the solution of social issues at the Mill. It runs a sports complex in order to enroll in physical activity not only factory workers but also their children and residents of the city and district.
The sports complex has five sports clubs – boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, acrobatics, and chess.
The Mill is always ready to take part in different projects and events in the city of Obukhiv and the surrounding Kyiv region.
- Official employment;
- Stable salary (with payment twice a month);
- Monthly benefit;
- Social benefits (sick leave, vacations: training, annual, social);
- Free Medical Insurance;
- Free training to acquire a new profession;
- Development prospects;
- Additional guarantees on the conditions of the collective agreement;
- Additional days off;
- Supplements to salary;
- Special clothing and footwear;
- Provision of milk, mineral water (in summer), detergents;
- Transportation of employees to and from work (Kiev, Obukhiv, and settlements near Bilotserkivskyi areas);
- Friendly team environment;
- Food (at reasonable prices in a private dining room);
- Mobile phone cost reimbursement program;
- Corporate car (fuel compensation).
If you are willing to work in a strong and united team, to show results on your first day at work, and you are inspired by challenges and complex projects, then Kyiv CPM is your ideal job.Vacancies For students